Eve (Eve, #1) - Anna Carey Abandoned this one about halfway through.The premise was interesting, but the way it played out in the book made it just seem ridiculous and stupid. I could believe a group of girls being raised away from men thinking that they were strange and evil; I could even buy into those same girls then being forced to undergo pregnancy and birth in order to repopulate a dying earth. But I COULDN'T buy the main character seemingly being the only naive character in the entire story who didn't realize this, OR a star student suddenly breaking about fifteen rules to find out the truth just based on the word of another girl whom she didn't even like. Then, out in the real world, she changes her mind about it all after one encounter with a teenaged boy whom -- shocker -- she falls in love with. The characters were annoying (Eve acted like a six-year-old, even though she's supposed to be in her teens) and the plot just dragged on and on and on. I couldn't see this progressing anywhere, so I abandoned it.