The Hunger Games - Suzanne  Collins This was my second read of this YA dystopian novel, about a teenage girl sent to compete in a brutal fight to the death put on by the government to oppress its people.I'm glad I decided to re-read this before going to see the movie; there were a lot of little things I doubt I would have remembered. I enjoyed reading it again, even though I knew how it ended; I still felt the same intense emotions as the first time I read it. I love how the author really draws you into Katniss's character through the first-person perspective, and even though she seems a bit clueless at times (well, pretty much just with anything having to do with Peeta), it fits so well with her character that it's forgivable.I'm still deciding whether or not to read the others in the trilogy. Although I like the stories themselves (especially Catching Fire), it's easier to stop at this point and pretend like Katniss and Peeta have a happily-ever-after future than to go through the frustration and heartache that comes with the following two books.