Plague - Michael  Grant This is the third book in the "Gone" series, a story about a town full of kids whose parents an adults have all vanished, leaving them with power struggles, mutant powers, horrendous monsters, and -- in this book -- a deadly flu and giant insects.I've been really enjoying this series, and this book was no exception. I like that there's so many varied characters and storylines all building up to one major event. Everyone has a role to play, so although Sam is probably the main character, even when he does things that aren't so great, you can still find yourself cheering on the others.This book did, however, put quite a bit of focus on the sexuality of a few of the main characters, which threw me a bit, considering the oldest kids are only fifteen. I guess maybe the author was showing how they've had to grow up and deal with adult problems and issues before most normal kids?All in all, I'm looking forward to the next book to see how the kids adjust to the new setup and organization of the FAYZ.